All information regarding the District 13 All-Star Tournament will be posted on this page, including daily updated brackets for all age groups.
Note: Brackets updated on 6/12/16 @ 8:36pm
– NOTE – Sunday late games have been delayed to Monday.
– NOTE – Start times for all games has been pushed back to 6pm, Monday 6/13/16! If you have any questions, please discuss with your coaches.
9U District 13 Tournament Bracket 2016 – FINAL
10U District 13 Tournament Bracket 2016 – FINAL
11U District 13 Tournament Bracket 2016 – FINAL
12U District 13 Tournament Bracket 2016 – FINAL
14U District 13 Tournament Bracket 2016 – FINAL
15U District 13 Tournament Bracket 2016 – FINAL
Coaches Credential Meeting – Wednesday June 8th:
Board Room – located at 16120 Fishhawk Blvd, Lithia FL 33547 – behind concessions
– All credential books and payments will be accepted starting at 6:30pm, the coaches meeting will begin promptly at 7pm.
– Coaches, remind parents that (1) team cooler will be allowed in the complex. No outside coolers are permitted during the tournament.
Field Address for all games:
16120 Fishhawk Blvd, Lithia FL 33547
Fields #1 – 8 will be utilized during the tournament and are properly marked. Direction signs are posted throughout the park.
Field map: Fishhawk Fields
– Fishhawk Youth Baseball utilizes the ThorGuard system for lightning detection. Upon lighning detection an air horn will activate and strobe light will flash during hazards conditions. We request that all players and parents immediately proceed to their cars and await further updates!
- You can monitor conditions using the Fishhawk Youth Baseball ThorGuard link: ThorGuard Link
- Information on the data ThorGuard provides is provided here: Thor_Guard_Interpretation_Chart
Fishhawk Youth Baseball will provide text alerts during weather delays, we encourage you to sign up at: Join Fishhawk Youth Baseball text alerts
Fishhawk Youth Baseball Field Rules:
PARK RULES a) No pets are allowed in complex. b) No skateboarding, skating or hoverboards in the complex. c) No climbing fences, trees or any other structure. d) No throwing or batting balls into fences. e) No glass containers are allowed in the complex. f) Pitching will be done in designated areas only. g) No alcoholic beverages. h) No vehicles other than the Park Administrator’s Gator/Golf Cart will be inside park with the exception of authorized deliveries, repairs or emergencies. i) No parking in front of emergency gates, field gates or driveways. j) No players are allowed to throw batting practice in the cages . k) No swinging of bats will be allowed outside of the field of play, or outside of a batting cage. l) All players must wear a batting helmet when hitting in the batting cage.
If you have questions during the tournament, send an email to: email@example.com or stop by FYB Concessions and ask for an FYB Board member.