We couldn’t do it without our coaches!
To obtain a FYSA ID Card, please follow the directions below.
- Submit a background clearance application via your personal SI Play account. Please be sure to click “Apply to Coach/Volunteer.”
- Obtain your Coaching Certification. You can obtain a coaching certification by attending one of the Free Hillsborough County classes OR take the online course at your own expense.
- Watch the Concussion and Head Trauma Video and print your certificate with name and date, upon completion of the course.
Note: At this time, the Hillsborough County Class and the NAYS online course are the only county-approved classes FYSA will accept.
Once you have completed all of the above, you can obtain an ID by:
- Submit the info online (make PDFs or take a photo of the items) or attend one of the FYSA ID badge processing dates
- Your name must be on an approved background clearance, provided by your league.
- You will need bring or upload your HCRPCD county coaches card, or NYSCA Coaches Card (a temporary print out is also acceptable)
To upload documents, click here.
Any person on the field or dugout must complete all steps above. No exceptions.
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com.