The time has come for our Spring Rec Evaluations! Please find all of the information you’ll need below.
All players (except for T-ball) are REQUIRED to attend an evaluation either Saturday, January 16th; Tuesday, January 19th; OR Thursday, January 21st.
Please arrive for your evaluation at least 15 mins early to allow time for sign-in.
- REC Evaluations – January 16th
- Evaluation age is based on player age as-of May 1st (league age)
- 7 years old and under: 1:00 – 3:00pm
- 8 years old: 3:00 – 4:15pm
- 9 years old and under: 8:30 – 11:00am
- 10 years old: 11:00am – 1:00pm
- 11 years old and under: 1:00 – 2:00pm
- 12 years old: 2:00 – 3:30pm
- 13 and 14 years old: 8:30 – 10:45am
- 15 years old: 10:45am – 12:00pm
- REC Evaluations – January 19th and 21st
- Times to be announced
- Team selections: Saturday, January 23rd
- Practices Begin Saturday January 30th (approx)
- Games Begin February 20th (approx)
- Spring Season Playoffs: May 1st-15th (approx)
*IF YOUR PLAYER IS INTERESTED IN PLAYING ABOVE THEIR ASSIGNED LEAGUE LEVEL, they need to attend evaluations for that league level AND the level they are assigned to based on their age. (Ex: League age 8 interested in playing up to Minors will need to attend the Minors evaluation as well as the Rookies evaluation) If not selected to play in the higher level, they will be part of their assigned level for the Spring.
** All participants are required to bring their own equipment to their evaluation.
*** Hillsborough County COVID regulations remain in place for the Spring season. Please note the following mask reminders:
- All managers, volunteers and personnel must wear a mask at all times when on the field or in the dugouts.
- All players must wear a mask inside the dugout and at anytime that they cannot socially distance.
- All persons (parents, spectators, etc) entering the park must have a mask on them and must wear a mask when they are not able to socially distance.
You can learn more about the Hillsborough County regulations on our website: http://www.fishhawkyouthbaseball.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/FYBCovidGuidelinesFall2020.pdf
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!