Due to weather, tonight’s AB makeups have been postponed.
If your child still needs to try out, they will be able to do so during this weekend’s rec tryouts. Please tell them at rec tryout check-in this weekend.
Comments are closed.
To get up-to-date weather delay information at the park, click here.
To sign up for text updates on the weather, click here.